The Volga River connects Moscow and St Petersburg to five separate seas. Cruising this river gives you a view into Russia’s past, as you float through idyllic forested countryside with monasteries on the riverbank, and ancient small towns shrouded in mystery. Contrast that with the rich heritage in Russia’s two greatest cities as you view the amazing art collections, historical objects and opulent finery of Tsarist Russia.
Moscow to St. Petersburg
Starting at $4,495pp*
*price is per person, cruise only, airfare is extra.
Prices vary by departure date.
Included with your cruise
- Accommodation for 6 nights in exquisite 5-star hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Accommodations for 6 nights aboard the MS Volga Dream.
- Daily sightseeing in small groups of never more than 20-25 guests
- Visits to the Kremlin, Red Square, Armory and Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow
- Visits to the magnificent Hermitage, Faberge Museum, Peterhof and Catherine’s palace in St. Petersburg
- All meals aboard MS Volga Dream with house wines, beer and soft drinks included with all lunches and dinners
When to Go: If your dream is to see The Nutcracker on the stage at the Bolshoi then May and June is the time to go. However, all major hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg have been blocked-out for the majority of the period of the World Cup, which takes place from June 14 to July 15.
High summer months of July and August are hot but lines at attractions are shorter because the locals are all out of town on vacation. And while the fall is a wonderful time to visit Russia, the cruises stop running in the winter due to the cold weather.
Call Susan Rogers in our Vacation Department to book a stateroom on this regal cruise. You can reach Susan at (678) 420-2510 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org